[Dailydrool] Bassetfest 2011

Cathy Rice cathy.rice1 at att.net
Fri Sep 9 09:23:37 PDT 2011

 Just a reminder that it's one week until Ohio Basset Rescue's Bassetfest at The Companion Club Dog Park in Delaware, Ohio (just outside of Columbus). For those who are planning to attend please remember to bring along your hound's favorite outfit to compete in our Fashion Show. There will be lot's of Boo-T-Full merchandise available for sale as well as an auction and raffles. Our one and only Donetta Zimmerman, Pet Communicator, will be attending again this year. For a donation to Ohio Basset Rescue she will be happy to let you know what's on your furbaby's mind. The Companion Club park has 11 fenced acres as well as a pond, a shaded walking trail and agility equipment for the dogs. All dogs are welcome who are up to date on vaccinations, Heartworm prevention and who do well with other pets.  If you haven't been able to make it in previous years please plan to attend and help support Ohio Basset Rescue's efforts to rescue homeless hounds.
For information check out Ohio Basset Rescue's website or contact Eva DeVaughn at babynugs2003 at yahoo.com.
Thanks to everyone and hope to see you there!

Cathy, Momslave to Dozer, Grace, foster Marley, foster Emmylou, GSD Leah, Nathan (ATB), Barry (ATB)