[Dailydrool] BUTTERCUP IS HOME!!!!

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 9 16:37:21 PDT 2011

Our Buttercup (and Conley's liddel flour Buddercup) is home safe and sound! I was beginning to give up hope and that's when the Lord sent us a miracle.
The empty house across the street was burgled a couple of nights ago and apparently the thieves left the back door open.  Today the people that use to live there came by to see what all was damaged and/or stolen.  My DH Bob was been visiting with them in the driveway and told them Buttercup was missing.  When the lady went in to check the house she found Buttercup closed up in a bathroom.  When she opened the door, Buttercup came shooting out.  She is home now and very hungry and thirsty. She spent some time at the water bowl and inhaled some food I gave her. She is pretty thin. She must have been in there since the day she disappeared. If the previous owners hadn't come by, we never would have gone in there to look as the back door was closed (must have blown closed) and she would have died a horrible death right across the street from home. It had to be a true miracle. All the prayers and drool worked! Thanks to everyone for their concern and support. Now for Buttercup:
Dis Buddercup and boy, and I glad to be home! Itz no fun to be shut up in a bafroom wif no food, water or bellyrubs (or slaves to do my bidding). As soon as I gots home I dranked lotz ob water and ated my food mama gibbed me. I am now going to rest on my couch after my terrible ordeal. Conley, my lub, yur liddle flour is safe and sound. Yu don't habs to run away to look fur me now. I am glad you will be in yur regular house tomorrow. When my mama saw me, she gibbed all kinds of kisses all ober my face and told me how much her and daddy lubs me and not to eber run away again. I think I will stay home from now on. All yu odder houndies need to member dat - itz no fun out dere. Itz bedder at home where you hab slaves, food, water and belly rubs.
Lubs,
Buddercup - OEBE Maven of Mischief, Mama, Daddy and the rest of the thankful Thundering Herd.