[Dailydrool] Most Senior Pw. Rosie

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun Sep 11 07:33:59 PDT 2011

Momcakes has breen poking me over and over to tell everybody that Auntie Feyfey is working overtime. She has never seen such a gathering of our Jamboree pack. Our most beloved and senior cousin, Pw. Rosie has arrived. It should not be mine to say, but Auntie Peachie, who was a white sitter upper has been digging her nails into my tail. She knew Rosie when Rosie was a pupper. ..Auntie Carol said I could tell you that Rosie went to see her family at the bridge.

Rosie is my very own most bootiful, white senior Pw. Cousin. She was 16 1/2 and the very oldest Jamboree hound, ever. A few years back, Aunties Pat and Carol really wanted one of my relatives...and they greatly admired the beautiful Rosie, even if she could not see. Momcakes had to convince the Hank and Sharon slaves that the Aunties were good people and would love Rosie, big. Rosie packed her bags and off she went, first to Long Island and then moving to Rural Valley, Pennsylvania. She went home to stay with our breederslaves when Auntie Pat Dill got sick last Summer. Hank and Sharon waited on her hand and paw. They loved her so. They snuck her along when they went to Auntie Pat's memorial and recently took her back to the western spa so she could visit her best friend Bailey.

 Rosie couldn't see or hear too well, but she sure liked her cookies and even staged a housebreak this summer....she escaped to the front lawn. Hank and Sharon slaves took good care of her, but it was her time. Ya might remember her from her Moon Doggie coffee or the nifty mugs Pat and Carol sold for Droopy Basset Rescue. Rosie understood that she had to help the paw hounds.

The first to come wagging was her sister Mona. They were very upset to have lived in separate houses the last few years and think everything is right, now. Mama Tootsie and Feyfey slurped all over her, along with Apple Sauce and Apple Dunkin. Jack came to see her and ask how his Hank is doing with Fig Newton. He knows he is still the favorite. Little Thor and all of feyfey's kids are pushing to get to see Rosie. Especially Dolly Madison who was oldest Jamboree hound when she left....but Rosie lived even longer. The entire pack at the bridge is there to see her.
Then there are her friends from the Western Spa. Hugh and Sadie and Lucy and Buddy and Kelly who was also a beautiful white houndette. Nudgie used to visit Pw. Rosie and he says he is honored to be her fwiend.

Peachie has been baking double overtime, making Mango, her white puppy help. Everybody is wagging up a storm. Rosie is glad that the paw phone connection works on her cloud. She just isn't sure who to call. She kinda had a little stroke a couple years back....although she is happy to see everybody with her own eyes.

Sniffle. The one most happy to see her Wosie is Auntie Pat who has been granted first petting.....the one most unhappy to see her is Abby who also owned Pat and Carol. Abby went to the bridge a few years ago when she was 16. She hated Rosie, who was the bane of her existence. Abby thought Rosie was staring at her...and had no patience for an occasional bumping by Rosie. Auntie Pat likened them to two little old ladies wacking each other with handbags. Abby has her purse out for Rosie. Rosie says she lived to be so senior, just to spite Abby.
She was not my slaves' Rosie, she was the Sunrise' and the Breederslaves...but everybody loved her...including me.

Pawtunia