[Dailydrool] Nip/Tuck

Ross Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 11 08:58:11 PDT 2011

Pearl and I will leave early tomorrow morning (0600) to get to her meeting with the surgeon at the specialty hospital. If all goes well she will stay for the week and get her spay, stomach tacked, mammary tumors removed and tummy tuck, eye lift, and oral-nasal fistulas closed. A big week for a little girl. But she'll look and feel like a million bucks once she's all healed. This week will be a little rough though, so hope you can keep her in your thoughts through a few days of surgery and over her recovery. Her Chip in page is still open and I will post that again. No takers on the fundraiser that Moon Doggie Coffee did. This will be several thousand $$$ even with the rescue discount, so our thanks to those who have helped out!

Synthia, Pearl (a girl needs to look her best), Zuma (won't catch me going under the knife), Kahuna (she thinks she's going to meet Dr 90210)
Cardiff the Saint (no one cares I'm going under the knife too!) spay on tues
Griffin the Newf (I wouldn't object to liposuction)

Sent from my Verizon iPhone