[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 179, Issue 7

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sun Sep 11 17:58:34 PDT 2011

Ben is now at the ER. Has thrown up 10 times in thelast 2 hoirs. He could
use a bit of drool.  He is staying overnight and is being hydrated, as he
was very dehydrated. They did not find any obstructions, which was good, but
the  vet did say it may be pancreatitis. I do not know how he could have got
it, but  they will call me in the morning. I stopped in to se him on the
way home from  the cottage and he looked so much perkier, and was not that
keen on remaining. I  feel better that he looked better and wanted to go home.
Hopefully the  rehydration and meds will allow him to come home tomorrow. I
am very worried,  but not as bad as I was before seeing him. I do so
appreciate any drool  that can be spared.

Douglas