[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 179, Issue 10

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sun Sep 11 20:04:26 PDT 2011

So glad Becky is is feeling better.  Did not read about her being sick
until today, and now she is better.  I will get a card out to her.   Drool on
the way to Flash.  I agree with what you are doing.  The same  thing happened
to Charlie.  Woke up one morning and he could no longer  walk.  That is
when I  helped him to the bridge.  Hope that Flash  will be with you for some
time now.  Drool and prayers on the way that he  will.  More prayers and
drool going out to Harry with the possible  mass in his stomach.  I hope it is
not cancer and that it can be removed  and he will be back to his old self
ASAP.

Douglas and Ben