[Dailydrool] Drool is working

Ross Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 13 09:25:32 PDT 2011

Pearl is sleeping. Her counts were normal and blood counts ok. No transfusion is needed at this point. A friend is on call to bring her St. Bernard over to donate if a transfusion becomes necessary but we hope the worst is over now. As long as they can keep Pearl calm and sleeping the wounds can clot and heal. We still hope to do the abdominal procedures on Thurs with her coming home on Friday. We'll probably be begging for drool periodically during the week.

Thanks everyone!
Synthia and Pearl the toothless diva

Sent from my Verizon iPhone