[Dailydrool] Ben udate through this PM.

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue Sep 13 18:00:11 PDT 2011

Vet called this AM, and he is coming home. He kept the food down I gave him
 last night, and ate well this morning, the canned food I brought. Will
post more  after I talk with the vets and he is home. Thanks all for the drool
and prayers,  as it has worked.

Ben is home, and not leaving me. He ate some rice and hamburger this
evening. We went for a walk, not a long one, and he peed and pooped. He seems
quiet, and a bit hoarse, but that is probably to be expected. They have no
real  answers, and the Addison's and needle biopsy tests are not back yet, but
he has  not thrown up since I brought him in on Sunday. His quietness may be
just  wanting to be with me. Heison some anti-biotic for 5 days, and he
will be  watched. He has been through a lot which may also account for his
quietness. It  is good to have him home again, and of course, one always
exaggerates things  after something like that. I will be a bit nervous until things
get more back to  normal and a few days have gone by without any incidents.

Douglas