[Dailydrool] Drool and Condolences.

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue Sep 13 18:57:16 PDT 2011

I am so sorry to read the Rosie and Jane D. Sherwin had made their journeys
 to the Bridge.  I am sure that Rosie just wanted to be with Pat, who left
shortly before.  Now she can be really happy again.  Such a party up
there.  Jane is now all young again and romping with all her basset  friends.  My
sympathies, prayers and Ben's drool to the sad slaves and  friends left
behind.

Drool and prayers going out to Pearl who had surgery and is scheduled for
more.  Hope the first was successful, as will the remaining.

Douglas and Ben