[Dailydrool] @ Debbie & Sister Daisy - yeah!!!!

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 12:01:41 PDT 2011

Debbie & Daisy - You are welcome (for the blankie thankie)!!!! I cannot
begin to tell you how wonderful it is to read GOOD news!!!  She will get her
appetite back soon. In the meantime, she has the very best of care coming
from Momma!  We will continue to sling heavy drool her way for her continued
recovery & regaining strength & appetite.  Oh, and I almost spit my yogurt
on the computer screen when I read your comment about being so happy to see
a turd!!!!  Love it!!!  And I'm sure Elder Clara & all the ATB Hounds are
clapping their paws together & singing!!!!

Happy news on Ben coming home too. Yeah!  Tons of drool going out to Pearl
on her surgery.  And also much drool & prayers for Rocket (& mama Lynn).
Also, for Laura & Harry, you are in my constant prayers!

And heart healing drool & prayers to the families of Rosie & Jane D.
Sherwin.
I guess the aliens let Snoopy go, eh!

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."