[Dailydrool] Hmm, maybe there's something to that pet communicator...

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 07:52:41 PDT 2011

Who knows. I think there's more possible in the world than can be explained
& I think some people really have the gift of sight or communicating with
loved ones who've passed. I like to think that there are connections to the
other side that help us stay in contact. I am just so THRILLED for Daisy's
continued recuperation. What a tough little old girl! And thank God her
spleen was clean. Yes, the power of prayer really helps. I am so happy for
Miss Daisy!!!!! And I know you're so relieved! Continued drool!

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."