[Dailydrool] AVON FUNDRAISER FOR RESCUE

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Sun Sep 18 06:11:14 PDT 2011

Do you buy Avon products or have you wanted to buy Avon products and don't have
someone in your area who sells them?  Well, have we got an opportunity for
you!!!

Starting immediately, 100% of the profit from purchases made through
www.youravon.com/moondoggie will be donated to Metro Basset Hound Club which
uses the money it raises (through sales like Moon Doggie coffee, The People's
Choice DVDs, etc) to help special needs basset hounds all over the U.S.

So, now you can buy Avon and know your purchase is going to a great cause!

If you have any questions, please email me directly at
donna at moondoggiecoffee.com.

Thanks,

Donna Funk

(Who realizes not everyone drinks coffee :-()