[Dailydrool] Old Howliday Cards

Anita Sacrey agilitydawgz at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 18 17:53:24 PDT 2011

I have saved every howliday card I've ever received from the card exchange.  My intention has been to make howliday placemats with them, but I've had that on my list for years and don't seem to ever get to it.  I'd like to offer them to anyone who might want to use them for a craft project.  I'd be willing to box them up and mail to another drooler who could use them.  I think they go back to 2005.  I refuse to throw them away as they are precious to me, but I'd like to see them be put to use in some way.  E-mail me if you are interested.

Anita Sacrey

In a perfect world, every home would have a dog and every dog would have a home. ~Author Unknown