[Dailydrool] OBR Bassetfest - what a GREAT time!

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Mon Sep 19 05:50:45 PDT 2011

Attended OBR’s Bassetfest on Saturday for the first time.  I ended up taking
all three bassets by myself and it went fine.  What a great event!  It was
really fun to see so many bassets – every shape and size.  The park is very
nice, but my girls kept looking at me unsure of themselves – I think they
couldn’t believe they were actually allowed to just take off and run
wherever they wanted to.  They stayed pretty close to me for the most part.
 Gabe on the other hand was GONE as soon as we got in and his leash was off.
 It took me quite awhile to find him again, but he seemed to have the goal
of making friends with every person and dog  there.

Alicia, Flo, Gabe and Liz

* *