[Dailydrool] Happy News

Kimi Adolph kimizmail at comcast.net
Mon Sep 19 09:18:07 PDT 2011

Momma and Dad tooks me to Grandma's house on Saturday to plays with my pompoo cousins Abbie and Oliver. (I likes to steal their treats... they drop their bizcits before eating them) Dad told me he was takin' Momma out for a nice dinner. When theys came back later Momma had a big smile and a purdy ring on hers finger. They is getting mawrried and I be so excited!!

Drool to everyone who needs it! Keep fighting Sister Daisy. Yay to Harry!

Edmond Dawd (lots of butt wagging and happy dances) & Kimi (the bride-to-be)