[Dailydrool] missing bobby

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 08:50:13 PDT 2011

Well it has been a month ago today that our little bobby left us and the
loneliness hasnt faded any yet..Bob was bigger than life as he was pretty
much exactly like his internet persona so it is a huge void in our home..Bob
made lots of noise..well more precise Bob cried all the time~~there was mom
pet me cries~~mom cover me with my blanket cries~~ look at me cries~~he just
was very vocal and he probably had about 20 different whine pitches and they
all meant something else..it was BObspeak..if Bob hadnt been such a
character and truly a real little boy trapped in a doggys body he would have
qualified for the Pain of the Ass award but somehow he pulled it off and it
was just expected~~after all it was Bob~~I know our lives will truly never
be the same..but they will go on ..just not without missing him..

We are amazed by the kindness of our internet friends..how many
called..emailed..snail mailed there condolences and checked on us to see if
we were okay was amazing..hubby was really surprised as he didnt know just
how many friends Bobby had..

as Bob would say

~~its not goodbye~~just until we meet again

Kathy