[Dailydrool] Ruthie Beattie

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 18:18:14 PDT 2011

I was deeply saddened to hear of Ruthie's passing.  I was very fond of her,
and often e-mailed her to check in when we hadn't heard from her in a
while.  Thank you Donna for letting us know, and Anita for offering to take
Ms. Beasley.  If for any reason you can't I would take her too, and let her
sister know that.  I am sure it gave Ruthie great comfort to know that her
beloved Ms. Beasley would be well cared for no matter what.

Ruthie, give Elder Clara a pat for me at the gate and look up my Lisa and
Dub-Dub in the non-basset part of the bridge.  Rest in peace dear friend.
Laura