[Dailydrool] Xmas the Beagle

Marilyn Deucher mjdeucher at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 22 09:46:17 PDT 2011

I have to share this cute story about Xmas, our beagle.  The TV news a couple of nights ago was carrying a story about a 4 week out puppy that had fallen into a large crack in the dry ground somewhere in Texas.  It was crying as the firefighters were trying to dig it out.  Xmas jumped out of his chair, ran over and put his paws on the TV, looking all over the screen and then behind the the TV, looking for the puppy.  He was still searching after they pulled the puppy out -- and then when they switched to the weather report, he was sniffing all over the weatherman on the screen, apparently wondering what he did with it.  Very concerned little guy!

Marilyn