[Dailydrool] Snarfing Steak !

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Sep 22 12:42:09 PDT 2011

Our miss Maggie Wags is a counter cruiser, she could write the book on this
 for sure !  any ways, we  ( Hubby  aka sweet cheeks )  and I  grilled out
some steaks about a year ago and set them on the counter while we  were
bring out the other goodies to set on the table and Ms Maggie  Wags  jumps up
and grabs one of the ( rib eye steaks )  and took off into  the living  room
with it !  I am in hot pursuit  and I grab  it away from her,  Hubby said "
you aren't going to still eat that  are you "  and I said  just watch me,  I
rinsed it off, thru it  back on the grill for 5 minutes and I ate every
bite in front of Maggie and I  kept licking my lips saying mmmmm yummmm, boy is
 this steak ever  good,  hubby didn't want to kiss me goodnight and he also
moved his tooth  brush to the other side of the bathroom  bwahahahaah.  so
we are  watching ice road truckers on TV and I start to squirm and he said
" Now  Whats Wrong  ?? "  I said  "  my anals are itching, I think  I  need
to scoot ! "  OMG  the look of fear in his face,  Poor guy, he has NOOOOOOO
sense of humor at all !!!!!!!

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie