[Dailydrool] Great Drool stories today/Next Shelter Challenge

jjcsandrcs at aol.com jjcsandrcs at aol.com
Thu Sep 22 15:25:41 PDT 2011

Loved today's Drool especially the ones from Susan Fulmer and bassetsaver-- I've gotten behind in reading Drools, so must get busy on it.

As the grant writer for largest Basset Hound Rescue in NC and SC with a 17 year history, I take offense at the comment about people in SC not caring about their dogs.  This is totally untrue as far as Bassets are concerned. Carolina Basset Hound Rescue has rescued and re-homed over 1440 Bassets in SC and NC during our history.  We are particularly known for taking senior and disabled dogs which BaRescue does not.  I stand by the statistics that SC is unwinable because of the inside track the Humane Society of McCormick  County..  I will use my votes elsewhere, as I like to win like we did  the two prior challenges.  To each his own :)