[Dailydrool] Abused basset story from awhile ago?

Kalli Fliger kalliflower1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 14:58:53 PDT 2011

A month or so ago, I read a story on the Daily Drool about a basset hound
whose owner passed away, and the owner's son turned the dog out into the
backyard and basically abandoned him.  If I remember correctly, the dog had
a broken jaw, as if he had been kicked, and had been so severely bitten by
bugs that one of his ears was almost severed?  At some point, the son (who
deserves a broken jaw and severed ear himself, but I digress) dumped a bag
of dog food onto the muddy ground.  A neighbor contacted a Drooler who I
believe ended up taking the dog.  But I don't remember who that was!  If
anyone remember this story, and can update me on this dog's status, I would
appreciate it.  We read sad stories all the time, but for some reason, this
one has really stuck with me and I just have to know how it turned out.
Thanks!

--
Kalli