[Dailydrool] My official "before" fat photo and Pierre jr.

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 23 05:32:47 PDT 2011

All of my emails have been acting up one way or another, and I operate on two apple desk tops with one keyboard.  Don't ask, I am a mess...

Anyway, I was on the "other" computer that mac mail still works (the computer that crashed this past Spring and is virtually empty of data, and it had my address book, so iffin you are not hearing from me so much, I lost all the info and just have not had the chance to collect and restore it.)  I had about 95 emails, and one was from a friend who saw a picture of me and Pierre at the Pet expo, and Pierre is actually jumping the tire.  Dawg, I didn't think he did it at all, but there it is, caught on a digital blip and posted to Doggie U K9 academy facebook.   Don't ask me about facebook, I barely could navigate the old form, and now I hear on the news that it is very different, and a lot of complaints are resounding about it.
I am only 15 pounds thinner than the Spring, but I have not given up trying.
OK, that's all.
Healing drool to all in need.
Jackie and the herd