[Dailydrool] playing with Pierre

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 24 14:25:27 PDT 2011

Pierre is in the dining room.  I stare at him, then hide behind the kitchen door, then stare at him from the other side.  Did this a couple of times, till he comes to look for me, and I move to hide again.  He gets faster, looking for me.  Soon we are doing circles around the living room, dining room  and kitchen.  Soon he starts nipping my pants leg, soon he starts barking, then all the others start barking.  Then Max is barking in offensive "if you don't quit, I am going to start a fight" bark.  It was fun while it lasted.
Healing drool to all in need.
Jackie and the herd