[Dailydrool] Wet Weekend

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Sep 25 05:10:56 PDT 2011

Momma here, one with some bored dogs as the weather sure is wet. The hounds are screaming to go for a walk and unload some energy, but energy is not something I have this weekend, nor the drive to go walk in the rain. Sister Daisy continues to improve, and is now eating the walls off the house making up for lost time. The Brudderz are just flat driving me nuts. Now here is Daisy, zippered belly, zippered neck, no furcoat, and there she goes, out the dog door into the rain to do her business. Brudder Jake stands around and moans and groans over the need to pee, head in and out the dog door for a weather check and only when he is on explode will he venture out.
Then there is the varmit Brudder Elwood.
Last night we were cleaning up the dinner dishes, when Hubby screamed his name-I looked and here was Elwood, standing in the family room with a smile on his snooter just peeing a river. Hubby dashed in there and Elwood ran down the hall for the living room. He peed the whole way as he ran. Hubby was so mad he was ready to toss him out the front door--and oh the words he called him----
Today, more rain. I think to keep peace I will don the raincoat and trot the legs off the varmit.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake