[Dailydrool] Some feel good video

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 16:38:27 PDT 2011

Here are a couple of videos of our BaRCSE fosters, Lucy and Clancy. Lucy
came to us with a large strip of fur and skin scalped off her back. Clancy
came to us all but starved (you cans see their original pix and videos at
barcse.org under adoptable dogs). Lucy has her fur back with minimal
scarring and is one beautiful lady! By the look of this video, I have a
feeling Mr. Clancy might need to meet a can or two of green beans! D has
worked her magic again with these two hounds! BaRCSE has some terrific
foster homes!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXZ7Ew0snSo&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/embed/9vTPcMZdmQk

I love feel good videos!

Jane & the Houndettes
Jersey, Shadow, Suzy & Ginger
with foster boy Tybee (who is feeling VERY well these days!)