[Dailydrool] Calling all bakers! Dogtoberfest - 10/1 - Huntley, IL

Kirsten Jungert kirs1068 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 05:49:47 PDT 2011

Hi all,

BBR Inc. is attending Dogtoberfest at Diecke Park on Sat., 10/1.  We will have a bake sale.  Are there any bakers out there that would like to donate some baked items to our bake sale?  All proceeds go to helping the over 80 hounds in foster care with BBR, Inc.

If interested, please contact me.  If you can't attend the event, no worries, I can make arrangements to pick up the items from you.  Event is from 12-4 on 10/1.

Thanks everyone!

Kirsten
BBR, Inc.