[Dailydrool] Christmas Stockings and Wreaths to Help Basset Rescue of Montana

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Mon Sep 26 09:44:40 PDT 2011

Hi Droolers, (I thought I sent this last night...but it seems to have
disappeared into the mist...)

My son and daughter-in-law adopted 2 bassets from GABR last weekend.  They
are so happy and the first thing that I thought of was that I had to get
Elliot and Tucker their Christmas Stockings from Cookie.  Cookie makes the
most wonderful stockings and wreaths for the bassets (let's not kid
ourselves, they are all for the slaves and they are wonderful!!!)

I have one for Lilie and one for Daffodil, and a Wreath.  They now reside in
our store during the holiday season.  Customers notice them and I get to
talk Basset Hound for a few minutes.  (Shhh...the girls don't know that I
got them.)

If you don't have one, contact Cookie at pawsforblossom at hotmail.com  and
find out about them.  Not expensive and all the money goes to help Leslie at
http://www.bassetrescueofmontana.org/.  I can't recommend them highly
enough, and I think that others will jump in to agree.

Take care.
Katie, Lilie and Daffodil