[Dailydrool] Update from Miss Poppy

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 12:38:16 PDT 2011

It's the lovely senior southern belle, Mary Poppins, woofin in to report that I am doing just wonderful.  I spent the day at the vetspital/day spa.  They shaved my front paws and I think it makes me look chic.  They gave me a magical serum (while rubbing my belly).  A week later, my neck was back to it's slim self.  I have a big bounce in my step now and am back keeping those youngsters in check.  My lovely voice is right where it was!

Poppy had a miraculous reaction to the rescue chemo.  Her lymph nodes feel normal.  Other than her now blind eye, she's her old self.  Thanks for all the drool.  I don't know how much time we got back, but we're very thankful.
Sent from my iPad