[Dailydrool] Sigh.

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Sep 27 03:52:44 PDT 2011

Momma here. It is morning, been up a few hours here, the hounds are awake. How do I know this??
It goes like this---Scratch, chomp, chew the foot, lick the paw or any other body part. Scratch some more, lick lick lick. Elwood is even talented enough that he holds his rear foot straight up and gets the whole toebone in his choppers.
Allergies??? Habit?? Really I think it is a plot to see how long it takes me to start yelling for them to stop.
It didn't take long this morning.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,