[Dailydrool] Recommended Spot Cleaner

Nicole Haase nicole.haase at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 20:36:52 PDT 2011

We've had quite a few accidents around these parts lately and I found a spot
cleaner that has really worked. I know we all struggle with these problems,
so I thought I'd pass it on.

It's Woolite Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner Pet +Oxgen Stain & Odor Remover.

In the past two weeks I've successfully used it on mud, urine and blood
spots.

The worst thing I can say about it is that it works so well that there are
now "Spots" on my floor because the area I cleaned is now much brighter and
cleaner than the rest of my carpet!

It's a grey spray bottle with a yellow and blue nozzle on the top.

I'm not affiliated with this product, I just figure we can all use all the
help we can get in this area.

--
Nicole Haase
nicole.haase at gmail.com