[Dailydrool] Please Vote For Teddi!! (Day 2)

Dossey, Gwenda G gdossey at te.com
Wed Sep 28 03:27:51 PDT 2011

Good morning!

Our Teddi is up for Best Smile in the latest Greenies contest.[http://mail.yimg.com/ok/u/assets/img/emoticons/31.gif]  The winner will be on the cover of BARK magazine and get a year's supply of Greenies!!![http://mail.yimg.com/ok/u/assets/img/emoticons/47.gif] So far the winning dog has 705 votes and we need your help to catch up!!

Here is the link to vote for her: http://smile.greenies.com/smile-gallery/vote.aspx?id=5493

Can you please vote for her every day from now until October 21st when the contest is over so that she can win?!?!?   If you don't have the internet at work, can you please forward this home so you can vote?!?!?  And feel free to pass this on to all of your dog-loving friends and post it on Facebook, too!!  We'll take all the help we can get!!

 Thanks a bunch!

~Gwen & Teddi~ (:>