[Dailydrool] Doxie Mix-up

Dossey, Gwenda G gdossey at te.com
Wed Sep 28 06:09:36 PDT 2011

I have been reading how some of your bassets have been confused as doxies, wiener dogs or beagles, and I have heard the same for my girls from time to time.  I, too, correct them.  Especially when they call them beagles (my girls have shorter legs, deeper voices, longer ears is what I usually tell those people).  Anyways - this all got me to thinking about a doxie mix that we met at the dog park the other night.  He is a Dachshund Rottweiler mix!!  (I'm hoping mom was the Rotti!!)  Anyways - same coloring as a rot with the body style of a doxie that is on steroids!  What a cutie!  I think they said he weighed 40 pounds!

I just had to share...

~Gwen - Slave to Teddi, Madden & Sasha~ (:>

Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.