[Dailydrool] Ticked--or fleaed

Julie Haegele jules56pt at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 15:34:45 PDT 2011

I found a flea marching down Maggie's nose today.  They are having a hoedown
here.  Ever since I put the Frontline stuff on them they have been
partying.  I am not amused.  I called the vet who told me to call Merial.
They make the stuff.  Fat lot of good it did me.  Kept me on hold so long I
heard their entire recording at least three times.  It is a long recording.
The customer service guy was nice but  not helpful.  Said we had to give it
three months before seeing significant result.  The fleas will have knawed
my poor babies to death by then.  He said there is no evidence that it is
resistant to fleas, blah, blah, blah.  I could scream.  It is not doing
anything and they are worse now than before.  I did the natural thing all
summer and didn't see any fleas.  Ran out of the brewer's yeast and did see
a couple.  Now they are showing up in droves.  They probably are allover
outside.  We don't put anything on the grass.  I went and got some Brewer's
yeast again.  Maybe hitting them with both will be better.  It has only been
two weeks.  What a pain.  I hate the little blighters.

Rant over.

drool and snooters to all, Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby with the mom who
needs a glass or ten of something