[Dailydrool] home with my Bounders

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Fri Sep 30 16:55:47 PDT 2011

Hi all,

First off, thanks for the prayers, good thoughts, and drool from your four
leggers for my recent hospital stay.   Very much appreciated and probably
why I ended up not needing surgery,  let's give credit where credit is due.

I got home about 530, we have gone through bowl time, and I was trying to go
through some mail, and emails,

Think that will have to wait till tomorrow for me to get caught up.  I had a
very lite dinner and am taking a nice hot shower and then going to bed with
one or more hounds of Beagle or Basset nature.

You all are the best, and wanted to just let you know I was home, feeling
lots better,   I will share some of the doctors chat with me tomorrow,  am
thinking I might be more old hound dog like that I realize..

Much love to you all from me,  a very happy to be home mom of the Bounders.

(and Pat is sure happy I am home, everyone is chilling now)

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us
out!

 <http://www.bassetshop.com/> www.bassetshop.com          shop online and