[Dailydrool] Than You from The Bumpkins and Mysel

Vi Potter vipotter at pld.com
Fri Sep 30 22:36:23 PDT 2011

To The Secret Pawnters,
I really do not know where I can post this right now so I am going to post it here. Things for me just have not been good this year, as I spent most of my time in the hospital trowing up, loss of my potassium, surgery. which gained me a porta cath. When they access it boy is it painful but it has stoppped me from having to get stuck all the time. The my Blood Pressure went out the roof so once again I had to spend 4 days in the hospial. Right now I am dealing with massive pain in my back. I just for some reason can't get it to ease up. It sure makes trying to do things in the house very hard.
The reason I am writing this is I did not recive a gift from my Pawnter. I was sure sad and kept thinking somethin might have happen. I got i touch with Donna and let her know so she could keep an eye on things. All of sudden I was getting gifts from every where. I just went to tears at all the gifts of Love that was sent to me. I finally got to where I did not feel so bad. To Make this Basset related, Trapper Freddie, Hunter, Bonnie, Lillie, Red and The Country Bumpkins loved the treats. They now sit waiting for me to get their treat in the evenings. I am so glad that my beauties got to be a part of this as well. They are so cute the way they dance when I get to them. Boots always talks to me. Oh and I might add  that Baby (Horse) andTinker (Cow) love the treats to!
Thank You so very much from the very bottom of my heart. It was so broken but the gift of love that was send helped it to heal.
I did want to ask about the home made card that has The Country Bumpkins on it? Is there some way I could order some and where do I go?
We Send slobber kiss, paw hugs and a Really big great Thank You as well.
Oh and we did get some cards as well, They were all so pretty and so were the Bassets that graced the cardThank You again.
Basset People Are the Best!!!!
Love Vi, Trapper, Freddie, Hunter, Lillie, Bonnie, Red and The Country Bumpkins
http://notoverthehill.com/vipotter
http://sisterladywolf.blogspot.com
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."

It is said that the Song of the Whale is the Earth Breathing!

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"