[Dailydrool] puppies

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Tue Sep 6 13:06:09 PDT 2011

The reason I do not "do" puppies anymore is because I DO remember what it
was like,  time never caused me to forget.   I gave up puppies for seniors
after raising 2 little Beagles.   Brookie did become my heart dog,  but she
and Annie cured me of wanting a puppy again.  I happily love on them,
inhale that puppy breath and hand them back!  No one ever has to worry I
would leave with their adorable pups..not happening here.

Dawg Bless you all who raise the young ones,   someone has to do it!  J

Sending drool to all 4 and 2 leggers in need.

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us
out!

 <http://www.bassetshop.com/> www.bassetshop.com          shop online and