[Dailydrool] Life Jackets

Kimi Adolph kimizmail at comcast.net
Tue Sep 6 15:20:52 PDT 2011

We just went this same routine (although it was for our vacation on the river as opposed to flooding) and the best fit for Edmond was an Outboard Hound life vest size L. He is just over 4 feet long and around 53 pounds. It even has a little extra floater under his neck to help keep his snooter above water.

For proof it works great there's a photo of him swimming on the DD's FB page! The handle on the back comes in handy to pull them out.

Kimi & Edmond Dawd

P.S. We renamed him after he was adopted and it took him less than 48 hours to learn to respond to it. He now has a list of nicknames he responds too.. Dawd, Stinky Pete, Buppy... he's a smarty!