[Dailydrool] Sending Drool

Akacare at aol.com Akacare at aol.com
Thu Sep 8 19:27:09 PDT 2011

Don't know Debbie except from her posts, but we are sending loads of drool
and prayers for Daisy!
Thanks much to the NY Slobber shop crew, my order arrived very quickly -
ENJOY the GABR Waddle weekend!
Subliminal message to Jan M - keep the puppy, keep the puppy, keep the
puppy .........................We hadn't had a puppy for nearly 10 years and
thought we were too old to start it---we now have two one year olds (one from
 breeder and one GABR rescue) and could not be happier - having a ball  -
even the 10 yr old has come back to life!