[Dailydrool] Sister Daisy

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Sep 11 07:08:01 PDT 2011

Momma here, I got back from the ER a few minutes ago and guess who is finally walking!!!! Thats right, she walked down the hall to me,  this is the first time she has walked since last Wednesday, and we stayed in our visiting room for a couple hours--we had to have a chat--she is not wanting to eat, soooo----little did she know I can work wonders with a tounge depressor and a jar of baby food. Then she drank on her own. He vitals are holding steady, a bit low, but after what she has gone thru, I am stoked.

She is coming home today. The power of drool and so many prayers are bringing her home.
I wanted her home at noon---but had to comprmise at 5pm. (this will be a long day). They have to get the cental line out of her neck and want to have some time after they do that, but she will do much better here at home.  We all know how a basset is!! She is showing that basset attitude, she cut her eyes at the Doctor, and was hot that she had to get back in the crate. She is sporting a new haircut shall we say, and her belly is black and blue, her feet and legs still swollen, but we can take care of all this.
The pathology results are not back yet, but as Elder Clara says--Dont Stop Believing--and by george, that is what we will do.

I know the Brudderz will be in super mode when she gets home, poor Jake, he has just been lost without her

Drool to all in need!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake