[Dailydrool] Monroe

A. Woodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Wed Sep 21 18:17:46 PDT 2011

The girls and I love our kitties, so we know how worried you are about
Monroe.  My suggestion would be to find a local Feral Cat Rescue group and
see if you can either get them to help you trap him, or borrow a trap or two
and try it yourself.  They usually bait the traps with really smelly
sardines and other canned fish, they'll know what to suggest.  We will keep
our fingers and paws crossed for Monroe.

P.S.:  Cats, especially feral cats (half of ours were ferals we caught and
tamed) often think that when they get hurt the alphas in the pack will try
to kill them.  My Peeper is like this, always has been, and he gets
infections easily so it's been a battle keeping him healthy all his life.
When he gets hurt or sick, he hides from me because he thinks I'll kill him.
Anyway, this is why I suggest getting help and trapping Monroe.  He may be
like Peeper and be afraid to come to you..

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net