[Dailydrool] Jade and Jasmin with Lilly and Justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Sep 22 02:40:42 PDT 2011

Good morning all and healing drool to all in need.

This is Jade and Jasmin chiming in we had great fun yesterday afternoon
after Johanna left and before the slaves came home, we found a bird in
the house but fortunately for the bird we did not catch it but in the
excitement of been chased all over by us girls it left parcels all over
the house as no doors are closed. When the slaves got home they walked
us and then went about the business of cleaning up and catching the
bird. Not sure how he did it but the slave Johnathan had the bird in
hand within 2 minutes without further mess and took it out to a safe
place to spend the night. We are sending get well and stay well drool to
Hanni and Mikes mother, as well as Rocket, Ginger,

Harry, Millie and Buddy .We are sending comforting and heart healing
drool to the slaves and fur friends of Blossom, Janey , and Miss Ellie
Mae Basset who have all left for the Bridge and will ask the slaves to
light a candle and give us extra treats in their memory.

Ms. Beasley Ann after having lost your momma Mary a few years ago we are
very sad to hear that your momma Ruth has now gone to the bridge. We
girls are sending you comforting and heart healing drool. We are sure
that your momma's Mary and Ruth are guiding you to your next earthly
home and we are also sending get settled in quickly drool and good luck
in having to start your slave training all over again. The slave William
will miss exchanging the occasional heart with Ruth in that computer
game they play. The slave Johnathan does not play, if he can help it
will not touch his computer at home but he likes playing scrabble and
hangman at the office and nothing else.

The slaves will be lighting a candle and giving us another extra treat
in memory of Ruth.

Lilly and Justin ATB watch this space for the great next great happening
ATB, which is still in the planning stage.

Jade and Jasmin  still hoping to have a bird pie.

Slaves William and Johnathan.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx