[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

A. Woodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sat Sep 24 08:21:20 PDT 2011

I'm fine with voting for Barcse starting in October, and then Utah the
Challenge after that.

Can anyone tell me what rescue group it was that we voted for the first
time, where we did not win?  Maybe we should try again with them after we do
Barcse and Utah.  I think we're all a lot better at voting and using
multiple browsers on multiple computers, so maybe they would have a chance
now.  I always felt bad that we weren't able to get them to win, kind of
like they were our guinea pig while we were learning.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net