[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Sat Sep 24 16:11:31 PDT 2011

While Utah Friends of Basset Hounds really appreciates you thinking of us in the Shelter Challenge, do not vote for us. We are up against Best Friends Animal Society in Utah, and even though they won the $25,000 Grand Prize, apparently the rules make them eligible for the measley $1000 quarterly prizes, too. They have a huge base of people who vote for them, and UFBH does not stand a chance except when they win big and are excluded. So let's move on to a rescue that CAN win. But thank you for the thoughts. And as we always say, we wish Best Friends would move to Colorado.

Marilyn Briggs