[Dailydrool] Ruthie and Ms. Beasley

A. Woodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sun Sep 25 16:50:29 PDT 2011

I don't want everyone to think I have Ms. Beasley, because I have not heard
back from the family at all.  I spoke with Ruth about taking Ms. Beasley
several times, and last week after Ruth died I sent an email to her sister
again offering to take Beasley, but that's it.  The family may get back to
me, they may not.  I am worried about Ms. Beasley, too, and have no idea
where she is or how she is doing.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net

  _____