[Dailydrool] RJ

Jessica Staschak peaches468 at aol.com
Fri Sep 30 03:18:06 PDT 2011

Hello,
This is RJs mom.  It is usually RJs dad who posts, and I read the drool.  Just wanted to clarify since his passing was so quick.  Unfortunately our poor sweet hound had disseminated histeocytic sarcoma.  It is a very aggressive cancer (much faster and less treatable than the type of lymphoma that princess had).  Though we had him into the vet several times, we did not have the final diagnosis until Monday.   He very quickly deteriorated before our eyes.  I would never have imagined that I would have to say goodbye to him this week!  Thank goodness though that he is not in pain now though.  Was so hard to see him in that state.   I hope our sweet boy is now able to run free and be free of pain with our sweet girl Princess.  I miss them both so much.

Jessica