[Dailydrool] In honor of Elder Clara's Gotcha Day

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sun Apr 1 12:13:52 PDT 2012

Last night the girls and I decided that we needed to do something to honor
Elder Clara on her Gotcha Day.  So we all thought about it, and we decided
that since Elder Clara was an Eater, we needed to cook something.  Well one
of my all-time favorite things is Elder Clara's "Chocolate Critters" from
page 20 of her cookbook, and we had all the ingredients, so Mama made
"Chocolate Critters" last night in honor of Elder Clara.  And as usual, they
are absolutely deeelicious.  If you love chocolate and have never made
these, give them a try, you are in for a treat.  And it only takes about 10
or 15 minutes to make.  We're thinking of you, Clara!!

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net