[Dailydrool] Condolences to Sandra on all of the losses

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 12:32:43 PDT 2012

Sandra, my family and I want to send our deepest condolences on the loss of
your family members. One is difficult enough, but to lose three in such a
short span of time is heart-wrenching. Words may not convey everything but
I know that I, as well as the Droolers, send you all of our love and
prayers right now. And please know that if you need anything, we are here
for you.

Snoopy, Quincy says to stop scaring your mama and settle down! Our hearts
can only take so much excitement so a nice, quiet period of calm would be a
good people treat for your mama.

Elder Clara, I know you celebrated your Gotcha Day up there at the bridge
with a huge paw-ty but know that we were all thinking about you too on that
special day.

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."