[Dailydrool] RE Debbies post & Jackies New Beagle

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Apr 4 07:44:56 PDT 2012

first I  just want to tell Debbie what a great job she does with  " Fur
Whooze  the bell tolls " even though I have not loss a hound in a  long time,(
and hopefully  it will stay that way) Debbie , you just have a  way about
your stories that makes it all seem so real,  no wonder we love  you.  you do
a great job hon !

second we want to say a big congratulations to Jackie  for   adopting
Oliver,  I love Beagles,  can't wait to see pics  or  maybe a video of  Oliver
playing with  JR.

Maggie is holding her own on the allergies,  some days bad and others  she
is  really great,  I guess it all evens out some how,   she has flare ups
and we have meds for that,  we are in the third set of  injections which is
the strongest of the extract.  the pollen has been  bad  and it is damp  out ,
we are suppose to have a guy come and cut  down four trees,   he has told
us three weeks in a row that he would  be here next week,  no show,   two
black walnut trees and  two maples all the ones that Maggie is allergic to.
trust me, even if  Maggie were not allergic to the walnut,  they would still
come down, they  are just messy trees,  I hate them
hubby insisted we let them grow,  guess what, not one time in 10 years  has
he ever picked up one  nut off the ground !  they are out of  here  TOAST !
 done  I told him one more year and I will start  hitting him in the head
with a sling shot and walnuts for ammo !!!!!!!

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and  Annie