[Dailydrool] Happy Holidays

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 07:15:25 PDT 2012

To all our Droolers/Houndies and their Slaves:  Wishing you a very Happy Passover (which begins Friday night, Apr 6) and a very Happy Easter - this Sunday.  How nice when the holidays coincide!  Raymond, even in his weakened condition, has been enjoying all the Passover preparations.  I'm sure he'll be sitting under the dining room table Friday & Saturday nights during the Seders, just waiting for some crumbs to fall. I know he'll be the first one at the front door to welcome the Prophet Elijah!  He still really loves company and his bark hasn't faded in the least.  We're enjoying his company for as long as we have him, and he's still "sharp as a tack" and enjoying his life. I'm sorry to hear of the loss of some of our best friends, and the illnesses some are facing.  We know what it's like to lose one of our own, and we hope the "sickies" will soon be well.
                                     Happy Holidays!              Beryl & Raymond