[Dailydrool] Saying thanks...and other stuff

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Wed Apr 4 16:04:37 PDT 2012

Dear Drool Family,
Although we've never had the privilege of meeting most of you in "Real Life" I feel like I know many of you through your posts, cyber friends who share the love of our quirky Basset furkids.  How does one say a big enough thank you to those of you who have taken the time to send words of love and support and yes, even shared some tears with us while we're making our way through our difficult life patch right now?  Words just don't seem sufficient somehow.  Craig and I are simply overwhelmed.

We're hanging in there.  As I have posted we've found a couple a rentals which will work but will take no more than two hounds.  Two amazing droolers have contacted us offline to ask if they could help by taking one of both of those we must re-home and we're trying to work out the details which would work best for the hounds and all concerned.  Just knowing their new home was with a Drooler would help us cope with the pain of our loss.

Bless each and every one of you - nothing you have done has gone unnoticed.  Droolers are VERY special people...

With love and gratitude,
Sandi (Mamaslave) and Craig (Dadslave) to the NJ4
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley